Clamp, which is a fastening element, is used in various main and sub-industries. Provides maximum holding, pushing and pulling power with the least amount of effort. It keeps the desired part stable in the correct position. When used as a pneumatic system, it saves labor and time. It can be used in all kinds of industries along with automotive, white goods, machinery, ceramic, wood, plastic industries.
- Automotive welding, assembly and control fixtures,
- Carcass fixtures,
- Various sheet and part fixings,
- In manufacturing apparatus,
- In metal processing areas,
- In hole drilling, welding processes,
- Bending, grinding, assembly,
- In steel and plastic joinery,
- To tighten the pipe profiles,
- To close the foam-sponge molds,
- In mass production industries,,
- Provides easy closing of molds, cabinets, tank covers and similar parts; It can be manufactured from stainless steel upon request and can be used in the chemical and food industry.